Pages

.

19401960 Costume Jewelry Buyers

I would hate to say anything political on a blog, but like who really looks at these things anyways. My logs don't show that too many people come by just to read my thoughts. So, for all the reader knows, I could be cussing them out and they don't even know it. And have you checked out those Geico car commercials where it starts out acting like an advertising for a popular infomercial product on TV and then interrupt the fake commercial with why you haven't called Geico to save 15% or more on your car insurance? Sometimes the commercials are pretty clever -- but they get monotanous after you see the same time over and over again. You know what I mean? But not this one site -- you think you've seen all the sites you've ever seen out there -- not this one -- all about 19401960 costume jewelry buyers Amazing what you can discover with some mindless surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment