Pages

.

2 Carat Diamond Engagement Rings

I got this email the other day that had a bunch of pictures of famous movie stars, singers like Madonna and Barbara Streisand -- but basically, very well known people. Anywho, each individual had two pictures in this email. A before makeup shot and an after makeup shot. And let me tell you, what a difference make-up makes. It's like some of these sites that feel they have to put on a show with all the fancy graphics and flash animations. I just personally can really appreciate the plain white background sites. Like this one site when I was search for 2 carat diamond engagement rings on the net the other day -- and wouldn't you know it. Right at the top, there it was. The site that gave me everything I needed on 2 carat diamond engagement rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment